As an Optimize Dashboard Creator I can:
- add start & end date filters to the whole dashboard
- add variable filters to the whole dashboard from all processes that are available on the dashboard (tbd how this will work)
- can decide to only add specific variable filters and dont have to make all variables available as dashboard filter
- can filter on process instance state (running vs. completed)
As an Optimize Dashboard Consumer I can then:
- filter reports on dashboard easily using above filters on the dashboard without having to edit dashboards or reports
This is helpful since I do not need to recreate dashboards and reports just because I want to look at a different time frame. It simplifies usage of dashboards and reports a lot and helps me find the information I am looking for.